Monday, August 31, 2009

Well lets see here is a little update of what has happened the last couple weeks.
At school it was the advanced cutting class so that was slot of fun. we were up learning new stuff tuesday through friday. it was kinda nice not being on the floor and not having to take appointments:] But when saturday came to start taking them it wasnt so bad. Im loving school other then not being paid everything is great:]
Two weekends ago we went up to Oak Grove. the boys were going camping and me tenille and shelbie came back down later that night. we just sat around the camp fire, ate alot of junk food while shane gave us a table dance. it was pretty fun:]
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday we just messed around and went to the midnight movie. I forget what its called but it was about the nazi with brad pitt. I would not recemend it it wasnt my favorite but the guys seemed to like it.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
On sunday we just relaxed I brought over the notebook and the holiday. Which means shane slept through most of them but it was nice to just relax.
This last Friday we went up do Kolab yet again. There were alot of people up there me not knowing half of them but it was still fun. From playing spoons, to watching jareds magic tricks, then of course there were Wheelies. It was a fun trip. I didnt take any pictures this time dangit.
Then on saturday I worked till nine. Then after Me shane tyler jared karissa and jake watched 300.
And as for the fire our house is fine. It mostly just affected the very back of new harmony. Now its just really smoky and just there is just a few flames you can still see. But it looks like they have put it out for the most part. I just wish i could come home with out getting stopped by the police asking where I live.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh and I am going to start going to the Spin classes at golds at 6:00 on tuesdays and thursdays if anyone wants to join me:]

1 comment:

  1. i wi sh i still had a membership at golds i would totally be there with you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete