Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Save the date...
So me and shane finally set our date. We have been kinda going back and forth for a while but we finally decided that July 16th sounded perfect. I cant wait for the day to come. Im so ready to be married to my high school sweetheart. It has been so fun planning what little plans that I have for the wedding. But I have been having more fun thinking of ways to decorate our house. I have been seeing alot of things that I am planning on making so hopefully they all turn out the way I planned. Tomorrow Me, mom, my sister, and my grandma are going to vegas to go dress shopping and just to get out and have a girls day. Im so excited. Ill let you know how the dress shopping goes:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will put it on our calender... I am so excited for you and Shane you are such a cute couple. We love you !!!!
ReplyDeleteit was so so fun!! and i love the dress that you found!! so so perfect for you! :) and your house is going to so adorable i just know it!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYay how exciting!! I am so happy for you two =) I wanna hear about this dress :)
ReplyDeleteoh im excited for you guys. its about time ha ha. i want to see your dress! :)
ReplyDeleteawe how exciting!! i want to see your dress!!!:)
ReplyDeleteITs super pretty i love it:] when dall takes our bridals ill post a picture:]
ReplyDelete