Thursday, September 30, 2010

PICTURES FINALLY!!!
Photobucket



This is Us on our honeymoon. oh how I wish I could go back :] it was so nice and relaxing. and Yummy food.


Photobucket
us before we went shopping.

Photobucket

us befoe we went to dinner at maggaios haha or something like that:]




Apartment:]
Photobucket

This is the living room.

Photobucket
The bathrooms. which are actually different now {shane loves change}

They are yellow grey and zebra now:]

Photobucket
The kitchen we also added two more cute black chairs:] the only thing i hate about it is that we have zero storage space. but I guess it makes us not get alot of crap.

Photobucket

The master bedroom has a ton of closet space which I guess is good.
And the spair bedroom is a mess. Maybe one day it will be cute:]



Wedding pictures!

Photobucket

Our wedding went so great and im so glad that our friends and family were there to share it.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. marks im in love with your house. i should have you come redecorate mine ha ha. love you! :)

    ReplyDelete