Okay So We have been wanting a dog so bad lately. But we know we cant get one for a while cause we want a big dog so we would have to have a back yard. Where we are living now unforunatly does not have a yard what so ever. But I can keep wishing right. I just was one to keep me company at home and at the softball feilds. It would be so great. And these three are my top picks. Luckily shane likes all of these dogs to so we agree.
But.... Shane keeps trying to talk me into one of these beasts. Of course he likes all the mean not cuddly ones. I told him I wanted a soft nice dog that I wont be afraid of. I told him I might consider the Rottweiler because there soft and cute. But I told him we could have to get it a nice collar cause ever time I have seen one They always have a mean spiky collar on.
Maybe one day we will be able to get a cute big dog.




at least shane is open to the idea of a dog. ricky is not :( ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteYes I am happy that he wants one to. Oh im sure you could sweet talk him in to getting one, one day:]
ReplyDeletedogs are great- :) golden retrievers are pretty hairy- take that into account, but they are wayyy good dogs for kids and in general they are smart. Labs are HIGH energy, so if you take em for walks and keep em busy then your good. the scary lookin dogs are scary only if ya teach em to be :) there's my two cents about dogs cuz i love em and we've always had em. hopefully one day you'll get to have one- hopefully me too :) cuz we want one, but coltens not a fan of taking care of em either haha.
ReplyDelete