11. Siblings.
1. Brady Is my oldest brother. Currently he is in Afghanistan serving our country. I couldnt be more proud of him. I miss and love him very much. He is married to the sweetest little lady Elise. So glad He married her she is a strong women to be able to be an army wife. I look up to her.
2.Sister Dallas. She is married to Eric and they have a beautiful son grahm. They are the greatest parents and I hope that one day I can be like them. Dallas is the greatest mother and my best friend I hate that she lives so far away, but its the best when they come and visit.
3. Natalie is my step sister and she is married to Spencer and they have to great Kids Camren and Alivia. They are the cutest family.
4.My step brother Tyler. He lives in texas at the time. We miss him very much and hope he comes home soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment