10. a childhood memory.
Unfortunately I dont have any pictures with me of my younger years. Dangit I couldnt brace you all with my stunning looks:] I have many great memory's many of them being with my two cousins kelsey and kylee. We had so much fun together. We made the funniest movies and video taped them we thought we were the best actors ever. We lived a cross the street from each other when we were young and we used to play everyday, Doing anything you could think of. My dad made these swings out of old stools and we used to swing forever on those or we would ride our bikes to thrill hill and try to be brave and ride down it with no hands. We would make little time capsules and bury them in the front yard or the sand box. Oh man I could go on forever but we had the best times together. Another one of my favorites is when me my dad, and our dog binder would go up to kolob and go fishing. We would go really early and I would bring my sleeping bag and sleep in the middle of the boat. I loved going fishing.
oh my gosh .. i forgot about when we would hide our time capsules. hey remember when we played tag with the hose and you fell out of the tree? ha ha love you marks
ReplyDelete