Wednesday, April 13, 2011

feeling.

Im feeling very thankful for life today. For some reason I have been thinking about all the great things I have in my life and I am truely blessed. I have the greatest husband who loves and cares for me. My family is great and healthy and always there for me. Shane and I both have great jobs that give us more then enough. We have great friends and a great place to live. I think sometimes we take for granted what we have and we expect more. I have just been thinking of others that I know that dont have it as great and dont have family or have lost many loved ones, and I just feel so blessed.



   I am so thankful for this man. There are so many military men and women and I am grateful for them all. I couldnt do it thats for sure. I couldnt be that far away from loved ones not knowing when your going to be able to call. Not knowing when you can see them again. It takes a strong person not only to be in the military but to be a spouse a mother or father to one. These people are amazing and my heart is full of love for them. I love you brady you are one of my greatest heroes.



 * sorry for rambling just what I have been thinking about today:]

1 comment: