I graduated January 5th at three p.m. I graduated with two other girls that started school with me. It was fun to get to graduate with them. I took my school written test that afternoon and I passed. It was the longest test of my life haha 175 questions. Me Shane and my family went to the brick oven later that night. To celebrate me graduating and for dallas birthday on the 6th. It was very good food although I think I got the wrong pizza:] Later we had friends over and played cash coop and othe card games.{which me and kylee killed them at} I took the practical exam this morning. Also with the two same girls i graduated with. It was nice having them there even though we couldnt talk. It was very scary the two instructors just walk around and watch every thing you do and make sure you sanitize like 24/7. So during the second section it was a layered hair cut and guess what I do...... cut myself. So I take out the blood spill bag and just pray that I do it right. dont worry it was only at 9:30 i only have 2 1/2 more hours to go, while I have to keep a plastic glove on the hand I cut intire time. Its very difficult trying to cut hair with a big glove on. But I just kept positive and tried my best. and I PASSED. It is such a relief, and I am very excited to get started doing hair and making money. I absolutly love it. I know its what im suppost to be doing.



congratulations Marki you are Awsome!!! Love you
ReplyDeleteyay!!! so proud! you will be so good! xoxo wait you already are!
ReplyDelete