Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello again..

Sorry its been so long I just havent been close to a computer so I havent been able to update...
So first of all the wedding was amazing. I couldnt have asked for anything better. Everything went smoothly and all the decor all came together. The weather was luckily a little over cast and windy so that was nice. But it was still pretty toasty. We got alot of great gifts we are very blessed.

So for our honeymoon we went to vegas for 4 days. It was a blast and just what we needed. We just hungout and went shopping. We tried to lay out by the pool but it was so dang hot we could barely stand it. We went to alot of yummy dinners and met up with my mom dallas and grahm for dinner our last night there. It was so fun having them in town for a couple of days. Grahm has gotten so big and so dang cute.

We have finely got everything settled in our little appartment it has been so fun decorating and puting all our stuff together.[ill post pictures later] As for our lives you havent missed much just alot of softball and hanging out. Shane has been playing softball all year with a traveling team. They play in alot of tournments all over. They are going to worlds in september in colorado. Im hoping after worlds there wont be as much softball:] i love it in all but Im gettting a little sick of planning every weekend around it. but on a different note we are doing great and are loving married life:]
i tried to post pictures but they woulnt work:/


2 comments:

  1. glad to get an update!! but you need to keep it up ha...and you need to post pictures of your apt. and you guys!!!k thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha I know I'm horrible ill try to be better I can never get the Dang pictures to upload

    ReplyDelete