Wednesday, September 8, 2010

september already....

Alright so first off I cannot beleive it is already september, that is so crazy to me. This year has gone by so fast. I am already seeing halloween decorations and christmas decorations. (but I am so excited to get mine and shanes first christmas tree:) it is so crazy.

Things we have been up to.....

- Work. My work is going good. Wish it was busier but everywhere is slow right now. But i love what I do and I know it just takes time to get a clientale. So everyone ill give you a great deal:]

As for shanes work. we are both very thankful that he has a job but the hours are not fun. So here is his schedual He works every other wednesday frome 3 in the afternoon to 7 the next morning. Then he works every thursday and frieday from 3 to seven the next morning. Then he works a 24 hour every other sunday. Yes not very fun. but work is hard to come by these days so we are just thankful he has a job. but would really love it if something else would coe along:]

-Softball. Shane has actually slowed down with softball for a couple weeks. leage has been pushed back intill october so his monday nights are free again:] and they have only played in one tourniment recently in heber city. In till this week he has one on saturday.

- Salt lake. We went up to salt lake for shanessoftball tourny. and we stayed with Dallas and eric. It was alot of fun to visit. We went to mimis cafe and it was so great and then after words we played cards. It was alot of fun we miss them living down here.

- Apartment. We have finally finished our apartment.(well minus the guest bedroom/storage/laudry room/everything else but we will get to that later) We painted the last thing we needed last week. We got a table from eric and we got two chairs from DI and painted them red. It looks really good. Im very proud of ourselves. I need to post pictures but everytime i try to it doesnt work. its probably just me haha.

-BBQ. We almost every monday have been swimming and having a bbq at trever and jakes house. So i get to try to work on my tan and shane loves to swim. AKA they have this football game where they pretty much just beat each other up and try to get the ball. They love it but it looks pretty brutal to me.

Well some things we are looking forward to....

-Worlds. Shane is leaving for worlds the 16th through the 19th. It is in colorado. He is going to have a great time.Him and five of his friends are flying down and staying together. It will be alot of fun. The turnament lasts anywhere from 1 to 4 depending on if you win or lose. So they better do good, For all the time and money the have put into it.

- Visiting Dallas eric and g baby. While shane and Jarrod are gone me and my mom decided that we are going up to visit dall in salt lake. We will leave after work friday then stay till sunday. I cant wait it will be so much fun. little G is getting so big he is so adorable.

- Tanyas wedding. I cannot wait for my friend tanya to get married. she is so ready and I know she will just love married life. There getting married the 24th of this month, it is coming so quickly.

- Oh christmas tree. Shane loves christmas and we cannot wait to get our first christmas tree. I am so looking forward to getting decor and tree decorations:] I know its still 4 months away but I can start looking now right:]

- Fall. We are so loving the cooler weather at night and in the morning. We can actually stand to sit out on our porch with out sweating to death. And the mornings are great. I love the fall it is the best weather ever. The days are still pretty hot but they will start cooling down shortly.

What im not looking forward to is ....

-Shane being gone, and then the next week he will have to work everynight except two and work two sundays in a row. That is not going to be a fun week i hate sundays when he works. Good thing my family lives close:]

3 comments:

  1. Sis your awesome!!! I'm so excited to see you next weekend!! It'll be way fun!! Decorating your own house is fun!! Christmas is hard cause it's expensive! Trees are anyways!! Good luck Shane at worlds!!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either. I know tree decor will be expensive bit I thought I might make some and start early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can i come hang with you girls for a few when your visiting??

    ReplyDelete