Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Boy!


Shanes Birthday!



I surprised shane when he got home from work with the
Sweet tooth fairy cupcakes... after I droped the box on the floor haha.
They still tasted great:]
So it was shanes birthday on tuesday, But he had to work so we celebrated it a few days early. We went to texas road house with some friends. Then went to our house and played games, watched a movie and ate yummy dessert.



These guys got shane this jersey and he was stoked about it:]


Texas Road HOuse


He was so excited to ride the saddle:]



Sunday morning I decided I was going to let shane open one of his presents...... Haha one turned into all of them:] I guess I was pretty excited to give them to him haha.






1 comment:

  1. how fun!! i love the cupcakes!!! and love all shanes brithday attire! cute! and love that your posting more. and that you have pictures. i miss you sister! TONS!!

    ReplyDelete