Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So I caved in and bought my first Christmas Decorations:] I cant beleive they already have christmas stuff out already but they do and it makes me excited. I was at ross and they had a little christmas section and they had the cutest ordainment balls and the cutest snowman. I just could resist:] but I decided it is okay to start buying things because I dont have any decor and I dont want to buy them all at once.

Bears wedding was great they had the best treats. Carmel apples, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin rolls. it cant get much better then that. THe reception was so fun. Shane saw freinds he hadnt seen in a while and it was so fun to see bear and chelsea finally married.

Salt lake was so much fun. The weather was hotter then I thought it was going to be. I added to my sweet tan lines. Now I have the sweet farmers tan on my arms. and on my legs. Im looking real good. It was so fun visiting the sulli's. Grahm is walking so good now. He is getting so big. And dal even treated us to some amazing cinnamon rolls. It was a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. awe sis, you need to post a pic of these cute decorations...
    we loved having you guys up here... your the best!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete