Well vegas was fun. They did a pretty good job. They played all day on saturday. there first game was at ten and there last at nine. Me and Morgan were getting very actious to leave. The weather was crazy. The morning was chilly, the afternoon was hot I got a sunburn, and then they night was freezing and during the last game it started raining. The last six minutes the lights turned off. ehh and you know how long those take to turn back on. so the last six minutes turned into thirty. And I was very ready to be gone. but it was fun and a good trip. the next day we woke up and went to the fashion show mall. and if you havent went to the new forever 21 there its crazy huge. It took us like an hour and a half to go through the whole thing. Then we headed home. Round two this weekend in mesquite. Then I dont think we have any softball for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment