Wednesday, November 10, 2010
you caught me on a bad day......
Ok so Im having a pity party week. This week I have just been having a hard time shane going to work. I am just sick of doing things by myself. shopping, making meals just for one. I have even resorted going to movies by myself haha. And it wouldnt be bad if it was just a couple nights a week. It would be great to have alone time but its every week night so it just is getting old. It makes me onry when he goes to work and I just want to sit and do nothing.(the time change doesnt help either) But on a happier note im so glad he has a job and we are so blessed so I shouldnt complain. some days just suck. but im done being negative today. I hope everyone has a great week and ill do the same:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you sister!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! I'll be more than willing to hang out with you when I'm home..cuz I'll be lonely too. Hang in there! Love ya
ReplyDeleteyeah i know what you mean. this week ricky is CRAZY busy. we should hangout sometime.
ReplyDeletewell thanks guys and love you all.
ReplyDeleteElise. mine is nothing compared to yours. you are a very strong women to put up with the army. and we will have to hangout for sure when you move back that will be fun.
Kels. call me anytime your bored and ricky is gone. ill always be down to do something:]