Thursday, January 13, 2011

its the new year.

                                                             


Okay so its been a while so Ill try to catch up on my super interesting life;] Christmas was great. My family was all together and it was so much fun. Brady was in town and it was so great to see him. He he currently on his way to afganistan. so it will be about 8 months intill we will see him again. But on a happy note. Christmas was very great and We just enjoyed being together as a family. New Years Shane had to work intill 10 so it was a very eventful night haha. When he got home we just put a movie in and fell asleep and woke up to a new year:]  This last year has been a great year full of learning and experienceing new things. I graduated hair school, started working at a salon. Planned a wedding. Married the greatest guy in the world. Actually had bills to pay for. Went through the ups and downs of the hair business. adjusted to shanes new job. watched alot of softball. It was a great year and I hope this year to come is a fun great year full of new and amazing experiences. Im going to really try to keep up with my goals for the year. Every year I make goals and it lasts about a week. So I have already been better so far. I have consistantly ate better and went to the gym for two weeks so lets hope I keep  it up. One thing me and shane really want to do this year is go on a  real vacation together. we are hoping a cruise for our anniversary or close to. I have been wanting to go somewhere tropical ever sense we have been married so lets hope it goes through. So there you have it folks. Hopefully I can get a hold of my moms laptop every so often so I can keep up in the blogging world:]
                                                                        


We also got the prevlegde of watching this cutie a couple of times while his parents we vactioning. He is just the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment