Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Projects...





Okay so I have been doing some projects lately. Here are just a couple. The first is a cute Jewelery box for my bathroom. I have also been making some valentine decorations with is fun. And the last one is in progress and ill post the finished product tomorrrow:] I have been trying to keep busy while shane is working so this is what I have came up with.

Before:

                                                                            After:

                                                                    Valentines frame:
                                                               So I have been looking for a desk to put in the spare bedroom to do my crafts on because once I drag all the stuff out to the living room it makes a complete mess. So me and shane went to DI the other day and found this desk. Looks pretty grougy but it will work perfectly. And you cant really pass up a ten dollar buy. it ended upbeing around thirty after getting the primer and paint. But it still is a bunch cheaper then the normal desk.

                                    So stay tuned for the finished product. I hope it turns out:]







     Oh and on a other note I have been a headband making machine. I am selling headbands at my work. Its been alot of fun and I love making them....

4 comments:

  1. Omg!! You are so crafty and I have been looking for a desk just like that!!! Your amazing!! P.s. We need to hang out asap...I'm so bored and depressed! Love ya..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise we do need to hang out. you can come over anytime i am usually just hanging out at home. we need to find you a desk i found this one at di it turned out so cute to. We really need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i need to look at your cute headbands and buy a few :) love you cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kels. Ill make you a headband anytime just tell me what colors you want and I can:] love you.

    ReplyDelete