Alright folks Here it is.. The finished product. It turned out super cute. I was a little worried at first because I modge Podge the top, and it started to ripple so I thought it would look funny but after it dried completely it went smooth. Im excited I put my scrapbook stuff and fabric in last night and it has the perfect amount of space.
1st: Me and shane peeled the layer of nasty brown stuff off the top.
2nd: I sanded the whole thing. (note to self use a electric sander)
3rd: I primed it.
4th: Put two layers of blue paint on let dry.
5th: Place paper evenly on top.
6th: Glue paper to table top.
7th: Go over the whole top with modge podge glue. wait for it to mostly dry then do a 2nd coat.
Have dry over night and Ta Da!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment