Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Days...

30 day challange! 
I have seen many people do this and thought it might be fun. so lets see if I can complete it:]
Day 01: Introduce yourself
Day 02: Your first love
Day 03: Your parents
Day 04: What you ate today
Day 05: Your definition of love
Day 06: Your Day
Day 07: Your Best Friend
Day 08: A moment
Day 09: 20 things you enjoy
Day 10: A childhood memory 
Day 11: Your siblings
Day 12: Whats in your bag
Day 13: This week
Day 14: What you wore today
Day 15: Your dreams
Day 16: Your first kiss
Day 17: Your favorite memory
Day 18: Your favorite birthday
Day 19: Something you regret
Day 20: This month
Day 21: A physical feature you love
Day 22: Something that upsets you
Day 23: Something that makes you feel better
Day 24: Something that makes you cry
Day 25: A first
Day 26: Your fears
Day 27: Your favorite place
Day 28: Something that you miss
Day 29: Your aspirations
Day 30: 5 confessions about you




Day One: Intro.
I am Marki Martin.I am 19 years old I turn 20 march 3rd.I am married to the most amazing man I have ever met.We are currently living in washington and we love it. I am a hair stylist and I absolutely love it. I enjoy doing anything crafty and I love cooking. I love anything active and outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment