Okay so remember when I said something about that really cute betsy johnson watch I kept going and looking at , at dillards..... Well guess who got it:]
So I was wondering around in ross today and I came across this watch. It was only 35 bucks. I got a total bargin because last time I looked at it at dillards it was 85. So I didnt get it at first I left and just decided to think about it cause I hate spending alot of money on things. (Which in comparison its not alot but to me it still is. Im a cheap scape) but I went back tonight and got it, luckily it was still there. So happy early birthday to me:]
Promise this is the last post for the day:]
cute! its good to spoil yourself sometimes! especially when you are working hard! love you sister!
ReplyDelete