Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines day.



 So we didnt have a very eventful valentines day. We both had to work at two, and shane didnt get off in till ten so there wasnt much to do but I did wake up after shane went to the gym. I went to walmart to grab some stuff for breakfast and walmart was busy with the last minute Valentine shoppers (including me) So I had breakfast made when he got home. I made his favorate Crepes. He just likes them plain with powder sugar and butter haha I had to make them a little prettier then that:] Then we had to go to our taxes appointment and ran some other errands. Then we went to lunch at cafe rio and headed to work. That was the excitement of our day:] I wanted to surprise him with something sense we gave each other our gifts early. I got 14 balloons and tied little notes on them saying why he is the best husband ever. I made a yummy strawberry dessert and made up a little cozy place on the floor and we watched Friday night lights Our new favorite. It didnt last long sense shane didnt feel good and we both Fell asleep. But it was still turned out to be a great valentines day.

 We bought each other new work out shoes for V-day and can I just say we LOVE them.

This is pretty much what we do everyday. Louge on the couch and watch Friday night lights, or Pawn stars:]

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Marki!!! II love your shoes are they running shoes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:] They are for light running mostly just workout gym shoes. I wouldnt recommend running more then a few miles in them.

    ReplyDelete