Okay so mondays are always my crafty days. Well it seems llike it anyways I finally finished my wreath. It took me forever to wrap it but I finally got the hang of it and like how it turned out. I also have finished up some of my other decor projects to. Im running out of space to put things haha. But here are a couple of new crafts.....
And another thing that happens on mondays is laundry:[ I swear I dont know how two people make so much laundry. I already know we will be in for a treat when we have kids. My pile will probably look like this everyday. But monday is laundry day and Tuesday is folding day unfortunatly im not looking forward to folding this HUGE pile of laundry.
Also we have a drying rack which is always full to. haha we usally end up leaving them on there intill we where them we are kinda lazy some days:]
Laundry w kids is crappy!! Laundry period is!! Love how ur wreath turned out! They are pretty fun to make huh!!
ReplyDeleteYes laundry is not my fav. But the wreath was fun but the wrapping was a pain sometimes. My string kept getting tangled haha love you sista
ReplyDelete