Monday, February 7, 2011

A Typical Monday!

Alright so my Mondays are Kinda my lazy days. I enjoy them most of the time if I keep myself busy:] So this pretty much sums up my day....

Mornings... lay in bed in till shane comes home from the gym.
         *Then have breakfast. { lately it has been apples and peanut butter YUMM}
         * Then we put a movie on and snuggle most of the time. Unless we have things we need to get                done but today was a snuggie day and I love those. Although today we were upset because we had to reset our internet like five hundred times because it kept going off every ten minutes and we were watching friday night lights on netflix. So it was quite annoying.
         *Make lunch. Today I made yummy bbq chicken tacos with nachos and guacamole as the appetizer:]
         * Shane starts getting ready for work. and I either get ready or just be lazy and not. Pick up the house a little bit. Then do our huge pile of laundry thats just waiting for me to put in.
         * Shane leaves and I usually go run my errands which leads into window shopping. I have had my eye on these for a while. I always seem to go back to them haha.



I did actually get to indulge myself with these caprie today. Luckily I do work floorsets at AE and it paid off this time because I got this 49 dollar pair of pants for 15. Made my day:]
        * Come home and get ready for the gym I usually go to Flex and Spin on mondays and tuesdays. It is the bomb and you feel like a million bucks after ward.  But during I feel like Im going to bust.
        * Get home make a small little dinner for myself.
        * I end the day by turning on a movie most of the time along with my crafts. and wait for shane to get home.

Well that pretty much sums up my fun filled day:]  Hope everyones monday was Great!
            

5 comments:

  1. if rick works a monday sometime we should hangout. he works nights now and im SO bored ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! I love that your actually posting!!! I too have been eyein those shoes! They r so cute! Umm I need to take advantage of your ae job soon! I saw the headbands you made for ants baby girl! We need to get you an etsy site up!! I love you mucho mucho!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey. Anytime you want to I'm free Monday tuesday Thursday Friday nights so anytime Ricky works give me a holler:) Dallas thanks sister. I think me and Shane are going to get each other shoes for valentines day haha were cool like that. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much are those tennis shoes?? :) i ruined my running shoes at pine valley and I'm thinking I might HINT HINT Kacen what I want for V-day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how much I think it just verys T.

    ReplyDelete