Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My oh My!

Sorry for the lack of posting. We have not had a computer so I havent been able to upload pictures. So this is a little of what we have been up to lately.

Okay so the weather has been super crazy lately I went from planting my flowers to ......

The next day driving to work in the snow. What the heck southern utah make up your mind:]



 We have had a alot of fun date nights.

Me and shane went to feista fun and hit at the driving range. Im a pretty good golfer let me just tell you that:]

Shane had to be different and paint his golf club blue.






We tend to go to feista fun alot were sorta like little kids.
We went to feista fun and played the video games with trever morgan and jake we put our tickets together and got like 2100 yeah were getting pretty good:]
After we of course had to get  us a treat. 



Me and morg with our sweet glasses we won.

Projects.
I have this thing I do. I start projects and I never finish them. So Im going to try to finish all my projects. This is the latest one I am almost finished with.
Shane wins a t shirt almost every softball tourny. So I decided that I needed to make something with them so this is what I started like four months ago I had almost all the squares cut out so two days ago I cut the rest out and sewed them all together. Then last night I got the backing on and got it all pined together so now all I have to do is sew sew sew:]


Vegas Tourny this weekend Ill let you know how it goes.


3 comments:

  1. I seriously love all of your projects and wish I had your talent! The pillows you made are the colors in my room, and I want them! Tenille and I always talk about going over to your house and having you help us make stuff..maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Starr. Anytime you want to come over feel free. I would love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey if you have time you should call us when you're in vegas and me and Andy can meet you guys for lunch or dinner or something! it would be fun to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete